No longer available
Ten Ten offered a Day of Recollection for young people preparing for confirmation between 2010 and 2015.
The retreat day helped young people to deepen their faith, develop healthy relationships and understand the beauty of the Church’s vision for love, marriage and family life.
A typical day included:
- Team-building exercises for group bonding
- A play to open the themes and discussion
- Small groups & male/female groups for sharing
- Fresh, age-appropriate material presented in a dynamic way
- Catechesis on Church teaching
- Final liturgy (including Mass / reconciliation if requested)
Truly it was an inspiring day and the feedback has been quite exceptional. To engage the minds and hearts of a group of Year 9 children is not simply an art, it is a gift from God.
Fr Dennis Touw, Parish Priest. South Ruislip
Inspiring work! The young people enjoyed the day but more importantly the message of Truth was communicated to them in appropriate language and method. We have tried to teach this in many different ways. Ten Ten are by far the best means!!
Catechist, Ealing Abbey
The day of recollection went perfectly. Your team were excellent and dealt with sensitive moral issues in a way the youngsters really understood.
Catechist, Our Lady of Dolours, Hendo