Using our unique innovation Cinema-in-Education™, we can work with:
- The entire school over 2 consecutive days (7 sessions)*, or
- Three year groups in 1 day (3 sessions)*.
During our visit, we:
- Set up the cinema-in-education space in your school;
- Run three different 50-60 minute age-appropriate sessions per day (up to 7 sessions over 2 consecutive days);
- Tell relevant stories that meet students where they are at;
- Help students develop an understanding of the Christian values of love within contemporary relationships and situations;
- Take students on a journey from story to personal reflection.
What is cinema-in-education? (6 minute film)
|Year 7||Year 8||Year 9||Year 10||Year 11||Year 12/13|
|Facts of Life||Facts of Life|
|The Trouble with Max||The Trouble with Max|
|Love, Honour, Cherish||Love, Honour, Cherish||Love, Honour, Cherish|
|Truth and Lies||Truth and Lies||Truth and Lies|
Please note, during each 1 or 2 day visit, we would normally run just one session per year group. This ensures maximum impact.
A Typical Day (sample timings)
|Day 1||Day 2|
|7.30am||Ten Ten set up||9am||Yr 10 - Babies|
|9.30am||Yr 7 - Facts of Life||10am||Yr 11 - Truth and Lies|
|11.15am||Yr 8 - The Trouble with Max||11.30am||Yr 12 - Love, Honour, Cherish|
|1.30pm||Yr 9 - Love, Honour, Cherish||1.30pm||Yr 13 - Truth and Lies|
- *Maximum 180 students per session.
- One day booking = maximum of 3 sessions.
- Two day booking = maximum of 7 sessions (consecutive days only).
- If year groups have more than 180 students, please contact us to discuss options.
- Year groups cannot be mixed.
- We bring all equipment including cinema screen, projector and PA system. Our ‘cinema-in-education’ sessions do not normally require the use of school equipment.
- We require a space with a good blackout.